Policy of personal data protection
In the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council related to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data (henceforth named “ GDPR ”) MYPHOTOAGENCY (henceforth named “ MYPHOTOAGENCY ” or “we” ) has implemented a policy of protection of personal data which may be collected and processed within a framework of the use of its services by users (henceforth named “ you ”) comply to the requirements of GDPR (henceforth named “Policy of Personal Data Protection ”) .
Our Policy of Personal Data Protection may be updated according to legal developments and/or personal data processing operations which we can perform.
Collection of your personal data
MYPHOTOAGENCY, as a responsible for processing under GDPR, may collect and process your personal data, particularly when you browse the Website, create a client account or photographer profile, subscribe to online services or our Newsletter, or contact MYPHOTOAGENCY directly.
Thus, MYPHOTOAGENCY may particularly collect and process some or all of the following personal data :
- date of birth
- phone number
- email address
- postal address
- bank account detail of photographers
- photos from photo shoots
- company registration number of photographers
- company registration certificates of photographers
- insurance certificates of photographers
- list of photo-equipment of photographers
- profile pictures of photographers
- professional status of photographers
- social security number of photographs
Legal basis and purposes of processing your personal data
Processing these data has an explicit, specified and legitimate purpose.
Processing primarily has following purposes:
- to allow you to use our services;
- to send you our Newsletter, other emails concerning our services, events and offers, as appropriate.
Processing your personal data rests on one of the following legal basises:
- We obtained your prior consent;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with us you entered into;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation with which we comply;
- Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (particularly to prevent ourselves from fraud or to ensure the security of networks and data), and your fundamental rights and interests do not outweigh our legitimate interests.
Addressees of your personal data
MYPHOTOAGENCY may communicate your personal data to its service providers and trading partners (the “Subcontractors”) as a part of the performance of our services.
We commit ourselves that our Subcontractors process your personal data only according to our instructions, and we do our best for them to ensure confidentiality and security of your personal data in accordance with the state of the art.
Transmission of your personal data outside of European Economic Area
MYPHOTOAGENCY may transmit your personal data to the countries which are not situated in European Economic Area. In this case MYPHOTOAGENCY will oversee said transfers of personal data outside of European Economic Area according to the requirements of RGPD.
Storage of your personal data
Your personal data is stored either on databases of MYPHOTOAGENCY, either one its Subcontractors’ ones solely for the duration necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected and/or for the duration necessary for MYPHOTOAGENCY to fulfill its legal and/or regulatory obligations.
In certain circumstances you have the right to :
0) Request an access to your personal data. The exercise of this right allows you to receive a copy of personal data we hold about you and to verify that we are processing it according to the applicable legislation.
- Request a correction of your personal data we hold about you. The exercise of this right allows you to correct all the incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request a deletion of your personal data. The exercise of this right allows you to ask us to delete your personal data if we do not have legitimate grounds to continue processing it. You also have a right to ask us to delete your personal data if you exercised your right to object to the processing (see below).
- Object to the processing of your personal data where the legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest for the reasons related to your specific situation.
- Request a limitation of processing of your personal data. The exercise of this right allows you to ask us to suspend processing personal data which concerns you, for example if you dispute the accuracy of processed personal data in order to allow us to verify it and if necessary update these personal data.
- Request a portability of your personal data. The exercise of this right allows you to receive personal data concerning you which we process in a structured format, currently used and in a machine-readable form, and to transmit it to another controller without any obstacles from our part. You can also ask us to transmit your personal data directly to another controller if it is technically possible.
In addition, as the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to remove it from this specific processing at any time.
If you would like to examine, verify, correct or request a deletion of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data of ask us to transfer a copy of your personal data to another controller, your request needs to be signed, accompanied by a photocopy of an identity card containing your signature, precise an address to which MYPHOTOAGENCY needs to send a reply, and sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Processing of such a demande will be carried out in a shortest possible time and in any case within the limits established by legal and regulatory provisions applicable.
In addition, you have a right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), British authority in charge of personal data protection, if you estimate that we do not fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations related to protection of personal data.
If you have a slightest doubt or a question about our policy of Policy of Personal Data Protection contact MYPHOTOAGENCY by the following email address: email@example.com